Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growing Belly

I'm amazed at how fast my "baby bump" seems to be growing all of a sudden! I love the constant reminder of what's going on in there and that my baby is with me at all times. Just as much as I love seeing it grow rounder, I love seeing Joe's excitement for it as well. A few weeks ago, he really noticed the sudden growth spurt. He just stopped what he was doing and said, "Oh my gosh, look at your belly!" He then got on his knees and kissed it all over. Needless to say, I melted. He's such a good daddy!
.
Here's our progress so far:
.
10 weeks
.
14 weeks

16 weeks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea...hope you're not too totally bored. You'll probably become a soap opera or talk show addict and we'll have to wean you off.
The bump is definitely getting larger...I think it's supposed to.
Love you guys!
Honey

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are 16 weeks....thought you were about 12 weeks. This is a neat idea. I will check back. Can't wait to hear what sex it is.

Jane

Unknown said...

How do we know that this isn't from you having just eaten a big chinese dinner?

Anonymous said...

Your "bump" is so very cute Alison! We can't wait to see you guys soon. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

K, that last post was from the Stang's but the computer was being dumb and didn't let me finish:) Love you,
sarah, eric, alex and bauer