Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa!

Shae's first Santa visit was a huge success! We went to the Bachmans on Lyndale where they have a fantastic Santa. He and his elf even do a fun little show before photo time. We purposefully showed up towards the end of the show, not knowing how long Shae would last before wanting to get the heck outa there. We caught the last couple of songs and then waited in line for the big moment. Shae was an angel through the whole thing.

Getting ready to go
Okay, Mom, let's go already! I can hardly contain my excitement!
Santa and the "big kids" singing Jingle Bells
Oh my gosh...It's really him...
What's up Santa?
Okay, now when will I see these TOYS which Santa speaks of?

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Zitek said...

I think Shae sits nicer for Santa than his auntie Jacki. Although, I haven't seen him in a LONG time. Hopefully we can get together sometime in the near future.

Grandma Lori said...

What can I say. Is he just the cutest baby ever?