Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Prankster

Joe put Shae to bed last night at 7 pm, laying him in his crib with his head facing the west. I know for a fact that he did because we have a video monitor and I even went into his room before Joe and I went to bed to say one last good night to my sleeping baby, and there was his head right where I expected it to be, facing the west. When I went into his room this morning at 7 am (Yes, our baby sleeps up to 12 hours straight. And no, we don't let him cry in the middle of the night. Let the death threats begin.) he was laying perfectly with his head facing towards the east! What the....?!

Of course at 3 1/2 months Shae is not usually very mobile, but he does do this thing where he puts both of his legs straight up in the air and then flops them down a little off to the side, causing his body to move slightly. In fact, I have found him in his crib laying sideways because he's moved so much throughout the night. But he's never even gotten close to doing a 180! And the thing that really blew my mind was that he was laying perfectly centered in his crib with his sleep sack unbunched, as if someone had just layed him there like that.

What a crazy little baby!

(Oh and don't worry, we had already taken his crib bumpers off when he first started moving around so that we wouldn't have to worry about the risk of suffocation with them.)

No comments: