Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

The verdict is in. Shae will be sharing his parents with a baby sister! Our little peanut cooperated during our ultrasound last week and we were able to see that it's time to start investing in the color pink!

To say that I'm excited would be an understatement. Of course we would've been happy with either a boy or girl and giving Shae a little brother would've been exciting as well, but it's just so fun to be planning for a girl this time around. I'm thrilled to get the opportunity to have a son and a daughter, and I can't wait to watch that little girl captivate her daddy's heart, much like Shae has. Also, I absolutely LOVE having a little boy; even more than I ever could have imagined, and part of me is really grateful that Shae gets to stay my one and only special little man.

Here are some photos of the little beauty at 19 weeks:



And the proof that she's growing fast:

20 weeks

No comments: